Join the Team
Check out our available positions:
Business Development Manager
LOCATION: Nashville, TN
Are you enthused about helping anyone with the desire to learn? Are you like so many others who want to be part of the tech scene and join a start-up organization? Does the hunt excite and motivate you? Then you are in the right place.
The Business Development Manager will be the face of Savvy Coders in Nashville. This is a role with autonomy and the ability to run and build your business as if it were your own. You’ll be successful if you can juggle many balls in the air and not miss a beat. You’ll be rewarded as students learn new skills and set out on a path to become software developers. Your efforts can transform careers for many.
This is a part-time position, 30 hours per week, based in Nashville. You will work remotely and have access to Refinery Nashville, where classes are taught. The Business Development Manager reports to the Co-Founders, based in St. Louis. We offer a base salary plus commission.
- Student Recruitment
- Partnership creation with orgs in the Tech Community
- Student Candidate pipeline maintainence: encourage, follow up, and close
- Driving attendance to weekly introductory sessions
- Intro session organization at Refinery and with local employers
- Collaborate with graduates and instructors to entice student candidates
- Excels at building new relationships and working a room
- Comfort with high levels of ambiguity and change, albe to be flexible and adapt
- Self-starter that takes initiative and considers a variety of options before seeking guidance
- Excited for owning student recruitment
- Excellent written communication and public speaking skills
- Effective team member in high-intensity environment and able to thrive under pressure
- Regular access to a computer, cellphone, and car
- Ability to provide your own computer and work phone