Savvy Coders is proud to announce we have a new way to support our Nation’s Veterans with training, education, and job placement through Vet Tec. With the Vet Tec program, offered through the VA, eligible veterans are provided with Information Technology training at no cost. In addition to receiving training through Savvy Coders, Veterans will also receive one-on-one job placement assistance including these activities:
- Resume creation/building
- Support with developing an elevator pitch/introduction
- Instruction on establishing a business brand
- Interview preparation and coaching (including whiteboarding sessions and a mock interview event with client partner participation)
- A Demo Day, with client partner participation, that allows the showcasing of skills obtained in the bootcamp
- Immediate access to available Information Technology opportunities with our client partners
All three of our programs are eligible for Vet Tec assistance. This includes our 12-week Full Stack Development Boot Camp, our 12-week Data Analytics and Python Boot Camp, and our 20-week Cybersecurity and Ops Boot Camp. Check out our programs at Savvycoders.com and learn more about Vet Tec through the VA website.